Lakefront Homes on Lake Tyler in East Texas
Trent Williams Construction Management has been in the home building business for over 14 years, and has built well over 350 exceptional homes in the Tyler, Texas area. The company is highly experienced in the Tyler real estate development marketplace.
The company offers a full range of custom home building services centered around achieving total client satisfaction.
Custom homes have been completed by Trent Williams Construction in fine lakefront locations on Lake Tyler.
Construction can be on a lot provided by the client, or Trent Williams can assist in the property search and selection process.
Sampling of Custom Homes Completed by Trent Williams Construction at Lake Tyler
Lake Tyler (or Lake Tyler West) and Lake Tyler East are located adjacent to each other, connected via a canal. Situated just east of Tyler, Texas, these are the largest lakes in the area in addition to Lake Palestine. Numerous homesites and waterfront lots make this a popular residential area with unlimited real estate options, from weekend camps to year-round upscale homes. Lake Tyler was the location of the HGTV Dream Home promotion in 2005.
For more information on home construction on Lake Tyler, or other building options in the Tyler area, contact Trent Williams.
Trent Williams Homebuilding Services: An Overview
- Building site selection assistance, topography/grade analysis, and recommendations.
- Custom home design, both exterior and interior, paying careful attention to the economics of home design, producing a pleasing front elevation while maximizing usable floor space to minimize overall home cost.
- Preparation of building blueprints and associated home building documents.
- Detailed review of budget prior to construction.
- Each construction job is financially independent, and operates from a separate building bank account. The homeowner is a signer on the account which allows open access to any financial transaction made during the project.
- Total construction team involvement with and commitment to the client, from design to lot clearing to construction, and occupancy, and after the sale as well.