East Texas Modern Craftsman: A Custom Home by Trent Williams Construction
By focusing on quality home construction and unparalleled value in the Tyler Texas real estate marketplace, Trent Williams Construction Management insures that building your custom home is a satisfying experience.
Our team personally oversees all elements of the real estate acquisition and home building process, and makes sure the homeowner is involved in each step from design to construction, and occupancy.
Recently, we teamed with Tyler Today Magazine to showcase one of our recent custom home projects, referred to as "East Texas Modern Craftsman". The article appears in the December 2018 - January 2019 edition of Tyler Today.
This two-story "modern transitional" home design is designed around a blend of Victorian grace and craftsman practicality. Its clean, modern design features an exterior of pewter-colored wood and brick. Inside amenities include an open floor plan living area, office, and home theater. On the back porch the homeowners enjoy a fireplace, television and comfortable sitting areas, all of which have views of the spacious backyard with a pool.
About Trent Williams Construction Management
Trent Williams Construction Management has been in business for over 15 years, and has built well over 350 exceptional homes in the Tyler, Texas area. The company is a member of the Tyler Area Builders Association (TABA), and has built several Parade of Homes™ entries in that annual event sponsored by TABA.
On this site you can learn about our company and the difference we offer our clients.
Start your dream home design process by viewing our Texas home design and decorating Idea Center. If you like to pin, be sure to follow Trent Williams Construction on Pinterest. And view highlights of recent Trent Williams projects at Houzz.
We welcome you to call or contact us for a personal review of your homebuilding requirements.
Photo Highlights of the Home
Tour the Modern Texas Craftsman Home ... turn up your volume, and enjoy!
Trent Williams Homebuilding Services: An Overview
- Building site selection assistance, topography/grade analysis, and recommendations.
- Custom home design, both exterior and interior, paying careful attention to the economics of home design, producing a pleasing front elevation while maximizing usable floor space to minimize overall home cost.
- Preparation of building blueprints and associated home building documents.
- Detailed review of budget prior to construction.
- Each construction job is financially independent, and operates from a separate building bank account. The homeowner is a signer on the account which allows open access to any financial transaction made during the project.
- Total construction team involvement with and commitment to the client, from design to lot clearing to construction, and occupancy, and after the sale as well.